Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today we got another ticket for parking by the island in the carpark. I discovered it half an hour after it was issued, sadly. Once again our plans for getting out of the house early were foiled by the Drake inertia.

We made it out for lunch -- had ramen at Funan Centre and then some yummy kaya toast while J shopped for a new mouse. The kids were completely engrossed in their new DS games so it was a fairly dull couple of hours during which I felt like eating everything on the Yakun menu.

My token effort to working out today consisted of going to Royal Sporting House to buy trainers for the kids. I tried out a couple of pairs myself :-P but sadly I have not worn out my existing pair yet. We also bought a frisbee which we did put through a trial run later in a Clementi field. It had to be cut short, however, as Isabel did not have the right shoes and whined until we agreed to go. What a pleasant evening though. We walked back on the canal, stopped at a playground and then went to our local grill for sausages, Kurobuta pork collar and yellowtail cheek, washed down with a St Clair SB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home